World leaders and mass consciousness--We are world leaders

From the Hawaiian Cruise
Guest: I want to understand the space that we create for someone else to BE in.
Abraham: For example?
Guest: The example that comes to mind is with world leaders. I find that people really like to complain about world leaders. And I want to-- I love them, and I see them in the Light, and I know it shouldn't concern me, but it concerns me so many people put their negative concerns toward world leaders. `Cause then there is no other space for them to BE in.
Abraham: So what you're saying is, you're able to hold world leaders in the Light, no matter what, but you're not able to hold those who complain about them in the Light. [audience laughter]
Guest: I want to be the space that those people that I'm speaking with are seeing them in the Light, also. I want to create that space for them.
Abraham: Have you noticed how when someone expresses a concern or a resentment about someone, and you don't go with them, then you become part of their problem, too? And if you go so far as to try to defend someone, all it does is make them come up stronger and push harder and so, what you do is, you benefit by their focus.In other words, you know what they don't want, so you identify as best you can, what it is they do want, and you give your attention to them feeling better.Try to soothe them, by saying—Here's what we say, when people are really worried about world leaders: We say, "The vibration of mass consciousness, and the asking of mass consciousness is like this ocean. And the influence of world leaders is like this one, small ship on this great, big sea." Now they're all piled up on this same boat, and they're all puffed up in self-importance— but they're not. And then we say, "The mass consciousness is collectively creating this vision, and it is lovely when a world leader can turn and focus upon some aspect of the vision, and line themselves up with that." But it's a rare world leader who is able to do that, because they care too much about what all of you think. And you are not very kind to them. In other words, at least half of the population is usually strongly against you.And so, they become very introverted. In fact, they come to a place early on, if they are playing any political game, of factoring you out, which makes you crazy. So—you mistreat them with your columns, and your words, and your polls, and your campaigns. You push against them, and then you say, "Why do you not my bidding?" And they would say, (even if they were speaking from their broader, nonphysical vantage point) "I didn't come here to do your bidding; I came here to do my own."And then you say, "Then why did you apply for physical office? Why do you say that you want to help us? If you are really only wanting to help yourself?" And they usually will say, "I am doing my best."What happens with so many people—as you try to sort out even the ideas that are afoot in your environment today, you get into a terrible quagmire, because you cannot possibly get to the heart of anything. You cannot understand the history of countries who are warring. You do not understand what is going on in those individual vibrational escrows. But if you are listening at all, to your heart, so to speak, you know when your thoughts are helpful and when they are hurtful. And so, take it upon yourself to be a world leader. Only you have the advantage of not having to seek political office. And it is just as well, because that would kill you, anyway. In other words, being a politician would put you in the same boat they are in, where you would have a hard time maintaining your alignment to your broader perspective. So, step back and say, "I have been elected by the Heavens. I have been elected by the mass consciousness of the masses. I have been appointed by the vibrational escrow that calls me. And I serve as a physically focused Being, a sort of satellite dish beaming in the signal, and I am turning my attention toward the solution. I no longer beat the drum of the problem."And it doesn't take many of you to become solution-oriented before things begin to shift. And then, alas, the politicians will take the credit.
Guest: [laughter] Awesome, thank you.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*