Money Manifestation

I have a knot in my stomach about money, knowing that we are down to our last old-thinking resource. I have manifested simple things because there was no resistence ...

The knot in your stomach is a communication from YOUfrom Who You Really Are (a.k.a., Inner Being)and who you really are is saying there is now separationbetween what You really think, what's really true,and where you are focusing in this momentthe Universe can surprise and delight you,and quickly, as you've already seen ....the slightest shift in your vibrationcan change EVERYTHINGwhen you typed this you were vibrating at not enough moneythe Law of Attraction is absolutely literal, like a computerif I say I don't have enough moneyit brings back me not having enough moneyand plenty of evidence of that-an unlimited supply of evidence for whatever I am FEELing ....if I say I have enough money but feel like I don't--it brings not enough moneyif I say, Please DON'T let me be short of cash this week!it may bring short of cash this weekbecause that is where my focus iswe want to shift our FEELing about what we already have.if we shift our feeling about what we haveeven slightlywe will shift everythingand even the smallest improvement in our feelinggets us closer to the guidancethat will SPARK! us to moremore knowing, more opportunities, more easeI can forward you abe's wonderful rampage on moneythat I posted a couple weeks agojust reading through that might lighten you a bitto change your focus from not enoughto look how much I already haveis to shift your thinking from dollars to ABUNDANCEwhen you feel like you have SO MUCH!that is the vibration of the Universe bringing you MORE~and we love MORE!so, making a list of how much you already haveis a startI am the type of person to get excited about the sun rising and settingI have that and no one can take that away from mehow much do you think that would costto have to pay for that?I have the moon.I have the unlimited stars.I have air to breathe, as much as I want.I have a body. It gives me SO MUCH.There is water that comes from the sky in the form of rain.There is food growing wild.I have people I love and who love me.I have a computer. How many people don't even have a computer?!I have AN INNER BEING, the REAL me!how many people know they have direct access to the energythat creates Universes?!! ! let alone that that energy is who they really areand can guide you directly to the source of your abundanceSource is your sourceSource is your source of abundance/money/ dollarsit's all ENERGY: you. the dollars. life.UNLIMITED ENERGY.abe said we go to Niagara Falls with a cuphoping that there will be enough water that we can take some.connecting with You is connecting with everythingrelaxing into THAT, aligning, letting go, BASKing ....tapping into THAT, inwardly, it's all coming from inside you,you don't have to do this aloneyou have endless, extremely personal resources at your fingertipsbe still and KNOW .... listen inwardly .... let yourSelf tell yourselffeel for the adoration that is RIGHT THERE for youEAGER to be a part of co-creating with you the life you dream of-or do you dream .... ?imagining it being a little better would be a startfeel how it would feel if things shifted and got a little bit betterwould you feel .... RELIEF?would you feel .... LOVED?money is only energyyou manifested other thingsit's exactly the samenot everybody has manifested anything yetthat's huge, just to know you CAN~but not all aloneSource is your source.Source is energy.Dollars are energy.More Source, please.how GOOD will that FEEL .... ?I am reminded of the Pet Rock.Some decades ago someone put a face on a nice rock,packaged it really nicely,and called it a Pet Rock.Turned into QUITE a popular itemand the creator of that made a fortune.ha ha!that HAD to be an INSPIRED idea!

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*