Rampage for health

DEEP BREATHING IS A BIG PART OF YOUR WELL-BEING, It is the current that carries the vitality to the cells. And so, the more you are breathing, the more you are thriving. Fortunately, it’s not left to your conscious mind to prompt you to breathe. It just happens. But you can prompt yourself to breathe more. As you deliberately breathe in more, breathe in more... you will begin to expand your lung capacity, and in time you will begin to breathe more deeply, voluntarily and naturally—and your bodies will thrive. Breathing is the way life moves through your physical body. When concentrating on deep breathing, you are focusing on something positive, and so, while feeding the cells of your body, you are also aligning with Source Energy—and every body comes alive. Everything works better: metabolism, clarity... Thriving comes from deliberate, deep breathing.
It is natural for my body to be well.
-Even if I don't know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
-I have trillions of cells, with individual Consciousness, and theyknow how to achieve their individual balance.
-When this condition began, I didn't know what I know now.
-If I'd known then what I know now, this condition couldn't havegotten started
.-I don't need to understand the cause of this illness.
-I don't need to explain how it is that I'm experiencing this illness.-
-It doesn't matter that it got started, because it's reversing it'scourse right now.
-It's natural that it would take some time for my body to begin toalign to my improved thoughts of well being.
-There's no hurry about any of this.
-My body knows what to do.-Well-Being is natural to me.
-My inner being is intricately aware of my physical body.
-My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and SourceEnergy is answering those requests.
-I'm in very good hands.
-I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
-My only work is to relax and breathe.
-I can do that.
-I can do that easily.
-This sensation of pain is an indicator that Source is responding tomy cellular request for Energy.
-This sensation of pain is a wonderful indicator that help is on the way.
-I will relax into this sensation of pain because I understand thatit's indicating improvement.
-My body is flesh and bone, but my body is also vibration.
-The way my body looks and feels is a result of my vibration.
-My body is as it is right now, and that is alright.
-My body is continually changing, and that is alright.
-My vibrational offering affects the changes in my body.
-Physical decline is about vibration, not about passing through time.
-It is possible for me to pass through time and improve my vibration.
-Physical decline is neither natural nor necessary.
-I do not have to wait for others to know this or demonstrate this.
-I can begin now, or whenever I choose, to demonstrate this.
-A shift in my vibration won't give me instant physical evidence.
-A shift in my vibration will give me instant emotional evidence.
-Once I achieve a vibrational shift and stabilize there, I'll seeevidence.
-I'm willing to shift my vibration and wait for the physical evidence.
-Feeling better emotionally will be adequate evidence for now.
-Finding and maintaining positive expectancy is wonderful.
-I can feel my body benefiting from my newfound ease.
-I can feel the stability of my physical body.
-I can feel the life-giving qualities of my new Energy alignment.
-I can feel that I'm coming into Energy Balance.-I can feel how much my body enjoys my Energy Balance.
-All is well with me right now and getting better still...

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*