Abe's Excellent Rampage on Money!

I'm doing very well in my life. I'm happy to be in this body. I'm glad

I came. I like life on planet earth at this time. I'm appreciative of

the environment in which I live. I like the abundance that surrounds me.

I like the platform of wellbeing from which I get to choose. I'm sorting

all of this out. I'm realizing that there's not a rightness or a

wrongness in having money or not having money, it's just a preference

that people are aligning with or not. And I like coming into vibrational

alignment with my preferences about money.

What is it about having money that I like? I like the freedom that it

allows me. I like the context of choices that it provides. I like the

arenas that it opens to me. I like the feeling of expansiveness that it

gives me. I like having all of those choices. And I adore the idea of

having the flexibility to be and do and have more of those things.

I love this planet. I love the idea of exploring it. I love tasting

the finest aspects of it and I love getting to choose what those are.

I love this benevolent universe. I can feel that my source is calling me

toward this abundance. And I can feel when I go, and I can feel when I

don't. And all of that's alright. It's not wrong to have dollars or

right to have dollars. It just feels one way to align with my own

desires, and it feels another way not to align with my own desires. It's

only about that.

I'm not making a statement to the world about what they should do

about dollars. I'm not condemning people who have them, or critizing

people that don't have them. This is only about ME and my gap relative

to this subject. And I can feel that my life has caused me to put some

things in vibrational escrow that I've been holding myself apart from.

But now I know what I'm doing. And things are coming in. And I'm getting

the hang of this and I'm doing rather well at it. And I can feel the

influx of energy. I can feel that my stream is calling

and I can feel that I'm more willingly going with it. And I can feel

that on many subjects I've let go of the oars. I can feel that I'm

coming into alignment. I have seen the evidence of my improved vibration

in many different aspects of my life. I have seen the improved vibration

of my being in the aspect of money in my life. I know I'm understanding

this. And I think I'm making too much of all of this. I'm happy that I

understand it. I'm going to look for more reasons to feel good. And I'm

going to enjoy watching the abundance flow to me.

I'm hoping to see more evidence of the abundance flowing, and I'm

believing that I will.

In fact I have already seen some of it. This is going to be fun.

Nothing's gone wrong here.

Everything's right on track. I'm doing just fine. I'm happy where I

am. I'm pleased with what I know. I'm happy to apply what I know. I

can't get it wrong. I never get it done. Isn't life fun?! Don't you

love money?! Don't you love money flowing?! Isn't this a wonderful

world?!

[Audience bursts into joyful, enthusiastic applause!]

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*