Examples on how to Relax and Allow


I include some Abe quotes on allowing at the end here...One time Abraham suggested making a list of five things that feel really good to you and doing them every day. Not big things, little things! Like sing in the shower, or hug your mate or pet your kitty or romp with your dog. Like appreciate ANYTHING or eat something yummy and really savor it or dance to the music in the elevator. There are so many things I love! I love my woods when I am walking by the creek in the stream park, I saw a beautiful young fox there yesterday sunning on a log when I went for a morning walk with my lovely house guest. I love the changing of the seasons and watching the sunset and seeing the crystals in my windows catch the sun and make rainbows on my carpet. I love to see the sparkles of the morning dew on the shiny dark green holly leaves outside my windows. I love that my mailman is friendly and nice. I love that my townhouse community has a beautiful pool that I will have available to swim in all summer. I love summer! I love the feel of the warm days. I love that my home is air conditioned. I love that I have a lot of wonderful friends. I love that I am enjoying the freedom of living alone and redecorating my home. I love that I have wonderful people to play with. I love that my friends make me laugh. I love that I am going on vacation to a gloriously beautiful place I have never seen before for my birthday in July with a new friend I made on an Abe cruise. I love that each day holds unlimited possibilities. I love that I continue to find things to love that I haven't explored yet. I love that I try new things, like joining a bowling league and a game players group. I love that I have ongoing dates with friends to listen to live music each week. I love that someone new invited me to sing with her this week. I love that I am finding my balance each day and feeling empowered to feel good through changing conditions. I love that I am connected to the Internet and I have access to this remarkable list. I love that I have met so many amazing people on this list who are friends across the world. I love that I have connected heart to heart with so many people, even though I have never met them in the physical. And I love that many that I have met in the physical continue to be exquisite "low-maintenance" friends across the planet who I trust to be having wonderful lives while I am having my wonderful life, and when we get together again, we will have fun. I love that I have a terrific dance video that inspires me to move and listen to dynamic music in the morning, and it is time for me to go do that now!That for me is allowing - savoring life, being in touch with what I love to flow energy toward - noticing and bringing to the forefront of my consciousness what I bask in and enjoy each day. Appreciation is the key to allowing for me. When I keep my thoughts busy appreciating, I don't have room for thoughts of lack and limitation. I am just captured by the incredible beauty of that flower arrangement on the table looking so sunny in yellow and orange that my friend brought to me yesterday...
You can feel good about the flower you are looking at, or the oceanthat you are looking across, or about the smile upon the face of thechild. You can be focused upon something like that and be feelingutter well-being. And in that moment of that basking, you are attracting the dollarsthat you want, you are attracting the abundance that you want, you areattracting the mate that you want; you are attracting whatever it is that you want. It is about vibrating and allowing, you see?
When you desire with belief, it's happening. When you desire withhope, it's happening slower. When you desire with doubt, it's so slow,you might as well think about something else.When you want something and you don't believe it, it's as good as notcoming! When you want something and hope, it's coming -- but you gottabe patient. When you want something and you know it's coming, patienceisn't a factor because it's coming quickly enough that evidence isshowing up all over the place. So your optimism is easy to feel whenyou see evidence.This workshop is called the art of allowing and what it really is isthe art of allowing your feeling of well-being before the evidence.The art of allowing your connection to what it is you want beforeeverybody else agrees that it's a sure thing.
We just think it would be so nice if you could just find some way ofreleasing the tension...the stance...the justification. ..thedetermination. ..of pushing against what you do not want. We just want you to care more about feeling good than about being right. How do you get into this competition for rightness... .when there is noend to the rightness that you can be? In other words, this shortage idea...this competition idea....this notenoughness idea...that has sort of been taught to you almost from thetime that you were born is so contrary to the way this ExpandingUniverse sees things. And so, the criteria that you are really wanting to use for guidingyour life is not, "Am I the most right?" or, "Is this what the mostpeople agree with?"; but, the criteria that you are really wanting touse is... "How is this affecting the vibrational relationship between me andme?...Am I allowing myself to go with the flow of my broader perspective?
"There is no limit to the nonphysical energy. So there are 2 factors:How much are you summoning through your desire to know?And how much are you allowing? And the allowing factor, mostly, notentirely, has to do with you own self-love.In other words, when you are really liking you it feels like thereare no limitations to what you can receive!"
Where you are really doesn't have too much to do withwhere you're wanting to be other than that it is theinspiration point from which your rockets of desirehave been launched. The more you are looking forward,the faster you move into what is [ahead]. The moreyou look backward, the more you translate into yourfuture things that are like those things that you werelooking back at.You get what you think about whether you like it ornot. You get what you think about whether you want itor not. You get what you are offering vibrationallywhether you are aware of it or not. So the art of allowing is nothing more than beingaware of your vibration.
You have your hand on the switch. You are the allower or the resister. And your emotions tell you which you're doing right now. It's easy once you understand the formula: When you feel good, you're allowing good. When you don't feel good, you are not allowing good. We didn't say, when you feel good you are allowing good, and when you feel bad you are allowing bad (although it may translate into your experience in that way). There is only a Source of Well-being- which you are allowing or not.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*