Rampage of Invincibility

Abraham: We're going to start where you are and build you into the vibrationthat is necessary for you to be or do or have anything that you want."I am beginning to understand that I am more than I see here in thisphysical body. I acknowledge that there is a larger part of me - a Source Energy part of me- that is truly the essence of who I am.And I accept that a part of that consciousness is now flowing in thisphysical body and so there is a sort of duality going on within me where Ihave this stable beginning and becoming and then there is the part of methat is focused here in this physical body and I understand with clarity thevalue of the two parts of that which I am.I can feel the Eternalness of who I really am and I can feel thespecifics of who I am in this human form on this Leading-Edge time/spaceplatform and I am beginning to feel appreciation for the contrast thatsurrounds me that once I condemned, now I embrace because I can feel thatthe contrast is inspiring yet another new idea from me.And I remember feeling a new idea being born within me and hating thebirthing of it, because it was an idea that I did not believe and,therefore, it brought me pain. But now I'm experiencing the thrill of givingbirth to ideas and even though I don't know how or when it will come about,I do have faith or belief in the Laws of the Universe and I am knowing thatI am a Creator who, having given birth to this idea, will be given all ofthe advantages of the resources of Source in order to accomplish it.So while I stand in this place of wanting something that I have no wayof figuring out how it's going to be, I am feeling soothed in the awarenessof it. No, more than soothed. I not only feel soothed about having givenbirth to an idea of something that I want, I'm feeling enlivened by itbecause the larger part of me knows unequivocally that I am the Creator ofmy own experience and that larger part of me is not only looking at it andagreeing with it, but has become the vibrational equivalent of it. In fact,the larger part of me has already become what I'm asking for and so now it'sonly a matter of the rest of me catching up with it. And now that I knowwhat I know, I don't think this is going to be too much trouble.When I move in the direction of catching up with it, I feel better. Andwhen I move in opposition of catching up with it, I feel worse. And I am sosensitive to the way that I am feeling these days. I am so proud of myselfbecause I'm aware of when I'm going with the Flow and when I'm not. I'maware of when I'm moving downstream and when I'm moving upstream. I can feelwhen I'm letting myself be who I have become and I can feel when I'm notletting myself be who I've become.And I'm no longer mad at myself in the moments that I'm not lettingmyself be who I've become because those moments only help me to know thedifference in the Guidance System . I can feel I'm actually molding theclay. I'm finally in the place where I don't need to be the manifestedreceiver of everything that I want all at once because I know that it's allcoming, that there will be a time that I will not be sending more rockets ofdesire into my future.I'm finally beginning to get it that I never get it done and I cannotget it wrong, because everything that I'm living is causing an expansion andI can tell by the way I feel whether I'm moving toward that expansion ornot.Finally, I'm beginning to understand that it was never about thefulfillment or the manifestation anyway. These things that I want are onlymy target to focus upon so that I can ride this River of Life. I amfulfilled in the knowing that I am expanding and I'm thrilled in theknowledge that I will never get it done. And I am satisfied - deeplysatisfied - with where I am. I'm thrilled in knowing that I am where I amand that I'm putting the boat in the water wherever I am and my knowledgethat the Stream is flowing downstream - ever flowing - toward all that Ihave become is enough for me to feel satisfaction in where I am. No morewill I nitpick as I measure the distance between where I am and where I wantto be. Instead, I flow on this joyous River and I experience theexhilarating feeling of motion toward my expansion.I can feel that the Source within me loves me and adores me and hasbecome the expanded version and I can feel that there's no remorse ordiscomfort whatsoever in the Being of my Source. My Source not for a momentlooks at me where I stand and compares where I am to where it is and mocksme in the not achievement. Instead, the Source within me that is expanded asa result of what I have lived stands in loving appreciation of all that Ihave become and calls me never endedly toward it.And now I get it that that's what life is. That the duality of me, thatthe Source Energy that was willing to come forth that expanded out furtherand now the physical part of me that's willing to catch up, I now get myplace in this Universe. I'm important to the expansion of the Universe andit's time for me to receive the benefit of my expansion and now I know how.[Shouts, loud applause.]
Abe 06/23/07 Portland

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*