Having a hard time keepin my vibration up

Yes I agree with the ealier writers who urge you to stay clear about your real feelings So what, you are angry, frustrated, resentful, whatever?. All those negatives are telling you twhere your vibration really is. I'd go a step further and suggest you created those very situations yourself so that you can clear and flow your positive vibes more energetically. Bliss is waiting for your call.I often use the 'what if' game when I am looking for the joyful root of any situation eg What if i behaved like this for my own good? What if the 'other' had a prebirth agreement with me to behave like this to nudge into sweetness? What if this particular bit of contrast is exactly what i ordered to refine my desire? What if the next step along the vibrtation continium is a dream, then a vision then hope then certainty ....... what if you are really certain that your can feel any which way you want?.I sympathise with your disappointment in finding your vibration has lowered again after a while. Wouldn't it be wonderful if one set of thoughts changed everything? Well, it does, but I've noticed that when my negative feelings are very strong, it turns out that they are pointing to a number of situations where I am calling for a positive focus. It does help to do some cat petting, painting or walking in the park. I've also found it helpful to clean a part of the house. Only for a little while, and then you can play another game. Very very soon, you realise that you are moving downstream. I promise.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*