Commitments

30.. If you are debating keeping or changing a commitment with another,you can always change it or make a new plan about it. It doesn't reallymatter if you stay or go. Just make a decision and line up with it.Whatever is going on, focus on the part of it that rings your bells.31.. So many people build their lives around commitments, but you cannotstand still. Stop the commitment stuff, you are assuring someone else thatyou will do something you can't do. Think more carefully about the thingsyou say you will do.
There is NOTHING that cannot be modified. Just focuson what you now want.Great question, below are some more of the quotes I've been pondering for myself as I again move forward to change my marital status, for the sixth time in my life! Single-Married- divorced- married-widowed- married-legally separated, WHEW! And that doesn't even begin to count the number of times I've been engaged, going steady, breaking up, or falling in love! Am I just a total failure at relationships and love? Or is it law of attraction making sure I keep up with my own growth and providing me with THE dynamically perfect partners interspersed with time alone to fine tune my vibration for each era of my life? I have to say the latter thought is the one that feels A LOT better to me today!I had a kinesthetic vision a couple of months ago that showed me just how good I could feel with a totally beloved FRIEND who is a thrilling part of my life. Release the heavy commitments, let go of territory, clutching on, trying to control conditions, just relax into this moment and love ALL my friends, including some special ones, seeing that I have MANY exquisite long term relationships and no ONE of them has to hold all my feelings/needs/ desires. It was the same day when, in meditation, I got shot through with a bright whit
e comet that exploded in my brain as joy and ran instantly down my body and out my feet. So the combination of the two of them definitely got my attention. And that week I wrote, "My feelings are a prophesy of what is going to happen to me." And then I learned the word "precognition" , the experience of knowing ahead of time what will happen. And these two, and the next I describe, are showing me where I am going as an individual. Looks really good to me!And then I had another vision of how good and free and healthy and strong I can feel in my body a couple of weeks later. Seems like my Inner Being is supporting my decision to find a way to feel good every day, to reach in each moment for thoughts that feel better, to get mad when that feels better but always to keep going until I am again living in love and appreciation no matter what is happening outside of me. That is the work, isn't it?! Just to handle the contrast of today the best I can, and trust that as I do my best to stay connected, I am flowing downstream to everything I want.Off to the pool to swim and feel how strong and free and flexible and healthy I AM!

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*