Abe on Sexuality (relationships)

Guest: My husband has been unfaithful to me a couple of times.
Abe: How does that thought feel?
G: Very bad.
A: Can he take it back?
G: No.A: So you have a choice of choosing the way you feel. Now, we're going to throw some things out to you.A: do you think you'd be feeling better now if you did not know?
G: Yes, but I wouldn't prefer not to know.
A: This is important. What you are saying is you'd rather know the truth than feel better. And almost everyone would agree with you. We're wanting you to want to feel better.We're just going to throw some things out and shake up the game of sexuality in your time space reality. Play the game of which thought feels better.Which thought feels better:My husband WAS unfaithful to me or my husband IS unfaithful to me?
G: Was.
A: Which thought feels better:My husband was unfaithful to me or my husband is a thriving sexual being at the height of his sexuality?
G: thriving sexual being.
A: Which thought feels better:My husband is thriving sexual being at the height of his sexuality or the sexuality in my husband has withered and he has no interest in it whatsoever.
G: Thriving sexual being.
A: Which thought feels better:We are innately sexual beings whose desires are very powerful or we have the ability to limit ourselves in many ways.Because what we are getting at here is that as physical humans you do interesting things to one another. We've been talking about, very pointedly here today, how it is very common here to say, this thought makes me feel good or this thought makes me feel bad, therefore the people who are important to me must do this so that I can feel good. Because what you are actually saying to others is, it is your responsibility to deny your natural instincts and do what is biologically unnatural, in order to perform a behaviour that makes it easier for me to feel good. You keep saying to each other: My happiness depends upon your behaviour and it's up to you to control yourself in these ways.You will discover the most extraordinary of relationships when you say to everyone you love, be as you be and I will choose to feel as I choose to feel.
~ San Antonio~

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*