Taking that action

"Abe: So, let's say that you're standing in a place where you have an idea you think that might be a good action to take... and so you just contemplate taking the action. You just imagine taking it. And in your imagery, if it feels free flowing and exhilarating to you, then that's an indication that it is going with the flow. But if it feels uncomfortable to you, then that's an indication that there's some resistance. Now here's a question we want to put back to you: Does a feeling of resistance about a certain action... does that mean it's the wrong action?
Questioner: No, not necessarily because I might get contrast from that which will lead me to knowing more of what I want.
Abe: That is always true. But even more than that, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the wrong action. It means... it always means... you're going to really like this... that I haven't done enough energy alignment to make it feel right. In other words, it doesn't mean it's wrong, it just means I'm trying to get too much leverage out of my action. How about that? It just means I'm tryingto get too much leverage out of my action. Why not prepave it with more thought?"
The Law of Attraction in Action Episode III, DVD 2.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*