It's done

"Focus on the presence of the dollars (or the partner, etc.) that you've asked for, rather than the absence of the dollars. Accept that it's done and then do what you can do to line up with what's done. Feel how much easier that is?
It's done. I've done the work. I've lived the life. I've met the other people. I've given birth. I've identified. I've honed. I've lived enough experiences to know what I don't want so I know what I do want. I've come more into alignment with who I am. I know who I am as a Source Energy BEing. I'm together. I have now given birth. I am ready to let myself be the receiver of this thing that I have already created. My work is to let in what is already done. It's already done. So now move your words with that attitude -- It's done. So if something's done, then don't you have a different attitude than when it's not done? When it's not done...Where should I go? Who should I talk to? Who should I see? What should I do? How should I feel? What should I say?... When it's done, it's done. It's done. Feel the difference. It's done. It's done. What does that mean? It's DONE. So when it's done, you don't have to try harder. It's done. When it's done, you just watch expectantly for the way that it will unfold in your life experience. It's done.""So you just have to find such resonance by thinking about it, by pretending it, by imagining it, by basking in the deliciousness of it, by feeling the "doneness" of it, by patting yourself on the back, by talking about the good job you've done.""Let yourself BE the recipient of your good work. That's all."~
Abraham San Raphael, CA February 9, 2008

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*