Feeling great but nothing big is happening

Q: "I think I missed out on one little part somewhere, because things are coming to me, but as happy as I am, they've got to come faster than they do."
A: "And therein lies your problem."
Q: "But it's not there most of the time, but I've got to find out what it is. Even if things don't come to me in a month or two or five, I still know it's ok, but I think I've got to do something different to speed things up."
A: "There are two things that are at the heart of this, and you are going to hear this easily and clearly, and we'll take our time until we are certain that you have because a lot of people are right there with you. They get that too. So, you understand that contrast has caused you to build this vibrational escrow. In other words, every rocket of desire that you fire off you have become and there is this state of being that is constantly expanding that is really who you are, and the dissatisfaction that you are feeling is the sort of crevice between this that you know you've launched and given birth to and where you stand in physical proximity to it. So, when it feels like it's not unfolding fast enough, a very good thing for you to say to yourself is 'I have created such a magificent template or pattern in vibrational escrow of what I'm looking for that the universe can't give that too me until I really am a vibrational match to it. And because I have become so specific about what I want, the universe isn't giving me stuff I don't want, stuff I don't want, stuff I don't want to coax me along the way. the universe, like me, is holding out for delivering the goods of what I really, really want. In other words, it's worth waiting for every time you notice that it's taking too long, you tune yourself away from the vision. So saying things like It's worth waiting for, and It doesn't have to manifest this red hot minute, and Things are unfolding, and I know I'm doing good, and because I feel good so much of the time, I know I'm on track. and I don't mind a little contrast, and the contrast is helping me to build it even more. and maybe in this not manifesting right now, I'm still collecting data to make my vibrational escrow even better. and maybe I'm still in the process of building it the way I really want it to be. You see, imagine standing in a place in the middle of a manifestation that just keeps unfolding and unfolding and giving and giving and giving, where you are saying to yourself Oh, it so much more than I even was ever able to mentally conjure! The universe has knocked itself out to deliver every little piece of everything that I ever even thought that I wanted. It's unfolding here and now you see. You cannot be denied. You can't want like you want and line up like you line up without the unfolding of what you really want being in the wings of your life experience, being in the immediate offing. But you cannot turn upstream in that by noticing that it hasn't happened yet or that it's taking too long withotu slowing the whole thing down. You have to find a way of being happy on the way to where you are going, not holding out to be happy only when you get there. Because if you are not willing to be happy on the way, you can't get there. Happy on the way, satisfied on the way, proud of yourself on the way, certain that it's coming on the way, eager on the way, trusting on the way, believing on the way, happy on the way, expanding on the way. So, we'd say things like It must just be getting better and better and better, because I keep collecting data. I cannot be denied this. I can feel it. I can feel I'm on the track of it. Meanwhile, I'm happy on the way, I'm happy on the way, I'm happy on the way. and those aspects that we know loom that make you feel less happy, think less of them and think more on the ones that give you a reason to feel happy. These things are always true. What you feel and what you receive are always a vibrational match. so we will never concede that you are as happy as you can be. We wouldn't say that about ourselves either. there is always more room to be more aligned with that which you have become."

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*