San Rafael, CA - Mar. 15, 2009 workshop notes

Focus on the knowing that is – in the reality that is – in the vortex: worthiness, connectedness. Those core beliefs - have that be your reality.
Celebrate diversity.“You’ve gotta want to be in the vortex more than being right,” no matter what evidence you might have that you could use as justification for not going in there.“There is so much more to creation than action.” – not to take away action, “but when you count on your action for your creation you limit yourself incredibly.”** “Your hospitals are filled with people taking action to compensate for discord in thought.”
1st questioner: Wants to get into the vortex to find her lover.
Summary: You don’t get into the vortex to find your lover; he’s already in there. Get happy and then you’ll recognise him.
Abe – What is it about the vortex that would make you want to be in there?Talk about “How good could it be for me?” – When you get in the vortex the already written story is waiting for you – It’s already written. Talk about it further… What does that feeling of being there feel like? (For the questioner it’s feeling ‘On top of the world’) Now talk about that further: “I feel like…”You want to be independent and you’re full and whole in the vortex, but your beliefs say you need to be dependent.“The vortex is a swirling mass of cooperative components, of which I am now one.”What does it feel like in the vortex when you meet someone in alignment with you? When you’re in the vortex what’s in there equals you. When you get spit out of the vortex, laugh, dust yourself off, and go back in. No big deal.Focus on, what does it feel like in the vortex?
2nd questioner:
Left her husband because she thought he kept her out of the vortex. Wants to know how to explain her decision to him in a way he’ll understand.
Abe reframed it to her not having had the self-discipline to keep herself in the vortex and be happy while she was with him.“Being in the vortex is an inside-job, personal thing. Don’t give your power over to somebody.”They gave her a beautiful piece of what to say to him to explain it in a way he could understand. Was so sweet - they asked, “Would you like to know the words to say to him?” She, sitting there in tears, “Yes, I have my pen!” Abraham: “... And I didn't have the self-discipline to go there [to the vortex] when I was with you. I made you so big and important I gave you my power. But I remember who I am... Let me tell you who I know I am: I love to laugh, I am free, I am creative, funny, inspired, colourful... so many wonderful things. You tried to make me responsible for how you feel, every damn day we were together, and I'm not. So, I'm going to get happy. I know I can. And maybe you and I will decide to take another run at it.”That's all I wrote (I stopped at a point to just listen – it was compelling) but the finish was that maybe there will be a decision for another go, or maybe for a moving on, but I know it's my responsibility to be happy for myself, not to have needed you to be a certain way for me to get there.
3rd questioner: Wants to get in the vortex in relation to money.
Reframe by Abe: Wants in and doesn’t want what she thinks and believes about money to boot her out.
Focus Wheel 101 – The purpose of a focus wheel is to bridge a belief that isn’t working to a belief that is working – one that does feel better. Goal is to shift emotional response to something because when that shifts, your vibration shifts.Put what you’re wanting in the centre of the wheel. Then as an entry point to the wheel (first segment), write down something you already believe that matches what’s in the centre.Example centre statement: I want to feel prosperous, good, sure… I want to know and feel the ease of my prosperity.
Segment 1: I have felt the ease of prosperity before, and there are people who feel like I want to – and who before, were where I am and now have come to. Prosperity is possible.
Segment 2: I have wonderful clients who are prosperous and it’s lovely to be around them. (Abraham seemed to caution that for some people this could be a not-so-good-feeling statement, due to comparison, but for this woman it worked well.)
Segment 3: I like choosing what to do based on being free… based on whether I want to do it rather than on whether I can afford it.
Segment 4: These tense days are great – there will be a time when I’ll be shifted in my life and I’ll thank this contrast.
Segment 5: I’m good at what I do and I care about doing it well.Abraham used the analogy of the merry-go-round so many of us have played on, and how risky it is to try to get on when it’s spinning really fast! When it slows down though, you can jump on and keep your balance without being flung into the bushes because it’s starting too fast for you to keep up with. So, with your first segment statement, choose something you already believe about what you want.So it’s not the situation/circumstances of my life, it’s my response to the situation/circumstances. It’s a temporary – and catalytic – time --> reframe on contrast, with knowing that one day I’ll look back and thank it.* “When you’re in the vortex you’ll seem, by outside appearances, lazier.”For the most part, we learned what we know about money (and other subjects) from those not in the vortex.* When you’ve wanted something for a long time and you let go of resistance, it can come fast. Relax into it and stop doing that thing you do that keeps it from arriving.
Next question: Does Abraham have an Oversoul (like Seth speaks of)? There is an “out of the vortex” for Abe but we couldn’t discern it.
Next question: Is there a deeper place Abraham can go, to speak to humanity?
Abraham: Stop demonizing ego and embrace it as part of creative focus. When in the vortex, the response to ego is embracive. When you’re egotistically focused on things apart from who you are, it feels bad. You can also use egotistical focus to be connected with who you are, in order to go/get back into the vortex.
Questioner: “So it’s either you’re connected or you’re not.”
Abraham: “Period.”Don’t pretend you feel one way when you feel another.
4th questioner: Was in the vortex until she visited her parents and popped out.“We don’t want you to need anyone else to be necessary for you to be in the vortex.” It can be a good opportunity to do things like touch base with parents every so often (eg. go home), to see how you’ve done at being in the vortex. In other words, touch on a tricky subject after you’ve been in the vortex on purpose for a while, to discover how you’re doing.It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you’re an allower and loving someone who doesn’t allow you – but it is up to you. That’s where power and empowerment comes.* A lot of people not in the vortex resent you being in there and think you’re not taking their problems seriously. You need to decide that your connection with Source is your top priority because only when in the vortex do you fully have all of you to give to someone else.Think about those in trouble thriving. You could say to them, “I always knew ______ about you.” I have lists of things I’ve written about your heart, soul, future, humour, beauty, where you’re going, how glad I am we know each other, how good things are for you, your prosperity… Get in the vortex pre- face-to-face meeting. (I think it was the questioner’s sister she asked about, wanting her to feel better; how to focus on her.)
5th questioner: Asking about Feng Shui
Questioner: “I’m a little confused. People say if you use Feng Shui in your house and your life will go perfect.”
Abraham: “Well, then use it. And report back in.” (Funny)Abraham told the story about Esther with the crystals when she was told a crystal’s energy would help but she asked Abe which she should choose. “Well then, choose the biggest one. But then you’ll need to always have it with you.” (To me this is sort of like Dumbo discovering that he didn’t need the feather in order to fly.)Alignment is just about you and you, no more. When you’re in alignment everything must be good for you because Law of Attraction would give you no other than what you’ve asked for.* There can be energy misalignment in a space (and there are people sensitive enough to read it), but when you’re in alignment you walk in and the space aligns itself to you. Likewise, if you’re not in alignment and go into an aligned space, the space will mold itself to you. Your alignment trumps environmental (eg. home environment) factors. Absolute knowledge of your power is alignment.“We want you to understand, your planet has been Feng Shui’ed. It’s huge.”The way you deactivate something unwanted is to focus on something wanted – go to a “neutral zone”. A symbol can stand in as a help for that – something to focus on that you don’t have resistance to or pre-conceived notions about.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*