Questioner was uncomfortable with body weight.

Abraham: When you have not taken the time to line up the Energy, it doesn’t matter what sort of action you do or don’t do. You can’t buck that current. So what you must do is find the feeling place of that which you are wanting.
So what you would then say is, I really want to believe this. I really want to change this belief because I know that this belief is in my way. I would really like to believe that I can eat these things and still stay slender. And as you you say that, now that is a new creation. Now you begin to attract people to you that are eating those things and staying slender. And you say to them, "You must work out 1000 hours a day", and they say, "No actually I don’t do very much of anything. I’ve just always been slender. It is just the way I am". And then instead of having the impluse to punch their lights out because you are coming from lack, this time you willsay that is very interesting, this something I am coming to understand. Talk to me a little bit about it. And they will begin to tell you from a very early age or just last year they began to realize they have control of their bodies. That their body responds to their thoughts and to nothing else.So as you believe that food makes you fat, food will make you fat. It can be no other way. But as you begin to want it to be different from that, then you will begin to attract the evidence that will assist you in really believing it can go either way. There is not a constant. Food can be a fuel or food can make you fat. Your body can literally metabolize everything you eat into energy or your body can store it. Like the squirrel store nuts. It is up to you, you see.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*