A Perfect Me Would Look Like....?

Question: So, basically, we can have whatever we want?Abraham: Yes, not basically, absolutely, undeniably, unequivocally, yes. Question: So, I'm wondering if you were physical... Abraham: We are. We've never stopped being physical. [You are?] Esther is alive. Jerry is alive. You are alive. In other words, we are Source Energy pouring through physical all of the time. Question: I was just wondering what it would look like if, if we had these skills perfectly down, if we were evolved to create deliberately, and we had the Art of Allowing down, what would it look like? Abraham: You would be someone who is fresh and light all of the time. You would be someone who others, who know you, would say, this person is always smiling and always happy. You would be someone who others would say, it seems like all she has to do is lightly suggest something, and next time I turn around it's in her experience. It would be like passion and adventure, and eagerness just rotating in your experience. You would vacillate between joy and contentment and exhilaration and love and satisfaction, and eagerness. It's a wonderful state of being. You would feel confident. In other words, as we would say, what's your dominant vibration? Are you secure or insecure? Secure. Are you happy or sad? Happy. Are you exhilarated or defeated? Exhilarated. Are you flexible or tense? Flexible. In other words, your answers would all reflect the joyful state of being that you found. In other words, when you are allowing, all the time, the Pure Positive Energy that is You flowing through, you would feel great.Do I have all of the answers to all of the questions? Or am I still seeking? Still seeking. Am I frustrated that I don't know everything right now? No, I'm happy to allow it to unfold. Because I understand that I can't get it wrong, and I never get it done. And the reason I can't get it wrong is because I never get it done. Because if I stand in a place that doesn't feel right, all I have to do is conjure a Virtual Reality that feels righter, and it becomes that. It feels like appreciation of what I see. It feels like the world revolves around me. It feels like everywhere I go, there are people that are a vibrational match to the best of that which I've conjured. It feels like joy abounding. It feels like, things that others worry about is in some other Universe altogether, because I see no evidence of it. I'm so in alignment with who I am, and so in alignment with who I really am from Source--and so eager about unfolding. So, would I only be standing in a place that has been perfected, by others' standards? No, I would not ever be standing in any perfect place. I'd be standing in a diverse place where I am evoking the perfection that is pleasing me. It's like the chef in a well-stocked kitchen would not say (a Virtual Reality chef, in a Virtual Reality well-stocked kitchen) in other words, this Source Energy chef would not say, "I don't want those things in my pie, so get them out of the kitchen." He would say, "Allow all things that anybody might like in any pie, and I'll just select from this well-stocked kitchen the things that please me in my pie. And who knows? My taste in pies may evolve. So it may serve me some day that that other stuff is there. For I am a growing chef," he would say. "I am never stagnant or dormant, I'm always reaching for something new." Actually, it would not be so different from that which you are already knowing. You are so close to this connected Being. It's not a big stretch for any of you. It's just a little tweaking of the mindset, that's all. What we notice is, you come wanting things manifested that you do not have. And then you line up your Energy and they begin manifesting. And then, in the near future, we will have classes on demanifestation, or on sorting it, at least: "How to sort and catalog my manifestations so that they do not overwhelm me." That will be the subject of the next series of workshops. Good.
Excerpted from the workshop in El Paso, TX

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*