Taking meds

Woman: "Members of my family have had problems with high blood pressure. I try, but I have not gotten into this level of consciousness, "Never to allow that into my experience." But, maybe subliminally I did." And, I fought going to the doctors. I didn't want to hear what they had to say, and you know, what I was doing at the time I created that. So they say you have high blood pressure, so I said, "Ok, Arlene, if they say you have high blood pressure, then what that means, is that you need to change something, so that is no longer reality." So, I changed my diet, and stuff like that. And, ah, no, ah, meat...and whatever. Anyway ah, I went without any kind of medication, and then it shot up and I ended up in the hospital. And, now I'm
on this medication and I want off this medication SO BAD. What is the benefit...is it a benefit to me?"
Abraham: "Well, does it bring your blood pressure back into balance?
Woman: "As far as I'm concerned-no, I don't think so. Every time I go, it's still up! So, it hasn't corrected the situation So my thing is, why do I need it?"
Abraham: "As you listen to us here, which thought do you think will feel the best for right now, we're not talking about forever, we're talking about your temporary now. Your now is always very temporary. Does it feel better for me to take ti or not take it? What do you think?"
Woman: "Well, when I start my day off, I just...don't like to take it. I don't like taking any kind of drugs, OK? And, to me, it's another drug. And I just don't see any..."
Abraham: "Well, as you sort all that out, in other words, we know that there are things...we know there are lots of things you could talk about but just, if you had..if somebody said to you, "you gotta make up your mind, you going to take it or not take it and you've got to make up your mind right now", what would your decision be?"
Woman: "Not take it."
Abraham: "Well, that's the reason that we encourage you to, to ponder it and play with it for 2 or 3 days. Because, we feel the vibration within you. The vibration within you is not a vibrational match to those words. In other words, as we sniff out your vibration, we can feel that there is more fear about not taking it, than there is not benefit by taking it, in other words, you would do more disruptive damage to yourself by not taking it. Not because the medicine itself is making a great difference - we're not talking about that. We think that if you did not take the medicine, that your worry about not taking it, would be greater than your relief, if you stopped taking it."
Woman: "That's true. Because I did stop taking it and that's when it went up. So I guess now, when I think of not taking it, I fear it going up, like it did before and I was someplace by myself."
Abraham: "So we'd like to say to you, that taking it or not taking it doesn't make any big difference in the long run - it makes a difference unto you, as you believe. Are you getting this?"
Audience: "YES."
Abraham: "And so, if someone says to us,"Should I go to the doctor, or should I not go to the doctor?" we're always scoping out their vibration to see which of those actions is most soothing to them. Because the action in and of itself is neither right or wrong. And so, two different people could ask us the same questions, and we'd say to one, "Better to go." And we would say to the other, "Better not to go." You getting a sense of..."
Woman: "Ah huh."
Abraham: "And it's not the action that is always right or wrong, it's the alignment of energy that it provides for you. So we would say to you, say things like this to yourself, "I've never liked to take medicine, I'm always stubborn. I want to be in control of my own experience. I want to do it on my own. That is my ultimate goal. But for now, I must not be really ready to do that or I would not have gotten out of balance in terms of my blood pressure to begin with. And because I'm sort of hooked into the belief system of those who are around me and the family who's gone before me, I guess I've got some fear factors around that, which means I guess my vibration is out of whack around that. And so, I suppose I'm better off to just take the darn stuff for now, temporarily. " And, do you feel how when you call it temporarily, it soothes you a little bit? "And in the meantime, why I'll let this medicine bring me into balance, and I'll know that it does in part. As I allow this medicine to bring me into balance, meanwhile, I'll be working on my attitude of well being. I'll be dealing with some of the issues that have been bothering me. I'll reach for the thought that feels better and reach for the thought that feels better. So at the same time the medicine is assisting me in whatever way it does, I'll be lining up my
Energy. And at some point, down the road, I may be ready to just release it all together."
Woman: "Very good."
Abraham: "And I'll know it I'll know it, when it's time. Because when it's time and I ask the question and I release it easily, then I'll know that it's right and then when my blood pressure maintains its balance even without it. Then I'll have confirmation that I was right." You see?"
Woman: "Yes. Ok."
Abraham: "The most important thing that we want you to hear, is that there's so many people that are so accustomed to saying, "well, it's this way or it's this way." So there are the nutritionists that are fighting the holistic approach, and we say, it all works in different ways, for different people. And all of its has its place, otherwise, it would not exist. But when you decide that you're going to push against something, just for the sake of pushing against it, all you're doing is shooting yourself in the foot."
Woman: "Yeah, that is right."
Abraham: "And so, if we were standing you your physical shoes, we would make friends with the medical community. Not because they're good or bad. But because you are a lover and when you are appreciating, your energy is aligned. In other words, all this represents.. .we think that it's a bigger issue for you. and we're going to just ramble a little bit about what we're feeling. And you can feel the confirmation as it happens with you as we speak it."
Woman: "OK."
Abraham: "We feel that you are wanting very much to have your independence. And to know your own personal well being. And, while you appreciate the help others give you, you really would rather just be the controller of your own experience. And it has always irritated you when one thing or the other seems that it is not allowing you to do that. And so, this for you, this is more of an issue of power than it is anything else."
Woman: "Ah, huh!"
Abraham: "In other words, it...and, and, and the person you are most mad at is yourself for feeling powerless, you see?"
Woman: (laughing) "That's true! That's true!
Abraham: "And so, what you're wanting to do is just recognize that "Hey, I've done the best that I knew how to do, as I'm going along the way like everybody else does and so here I stand and bless this medical community because here they are, helping me get back into balancing somewhat, whole I'm really learning how to get into balance. They're sort of helping me out here, and I'm willing to play their silly game because...not only is this the game of me knowing my own ability to stay well in my own body, it's the game of me coming to love others who think they hold power over me." Now think about what we're saying here. This is really big. It's very important for all of you to hear. There are always others that would have you do things that you don't want to do. It's sort of the way of the contrasting world in
which you are all focused. Of course, they have not power in your experience. You hold all the power. And, they work really hard at trying to convince you that they have the power. And so you resent them needing to know that they have the power. And what we're saying to you is, they don't
have the power. You have the power. But don't try to hard, to convince them they don't have it, and they'll leave you alone!"
Audience: (Laughing)
Abraham: "In other words, just stand back and in your knowing, know that nobody can vibrate for you, nobody can disallow the Energy but you. In other words, they can have opinions, opinions, opinions about what you should do, none of that has any affect upon you. Unless you stand here, resenting their opinion, And when you stand here resenting their opinion, now you're using them as your excuse for not allowing the energy to flow. And that's what this is ALL about here, you see?"
Woman: "OK."
Abraham: "Be easy about it. have fun with it. Let it unfold. Love everybody. Not because they deserve to be loved, but because you are a lover. In other words, see some gruesome, terrible thing and say to the person offering it, "I love you." Whether they can hear you or not, and then when they're not listening, say, "not because you're lovable, but because I'm a lover!" It feels so much better for me, to give you the benefit of the doubt and to love you, than it does for me to use as my excuse to pinch off the energy, that I've chosen to love you."
Woman: "That's so beautiful... thank you."

1 comments:

Jay Jacobs said...

Have your ever seen my site www.eatandgrowrich.com.

A lot of it is based upon the Law of Attraction.

All the best!

Jay

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*