How to Love Yourself

Iread most of L.Hays books in the early ninty's,they were a knight in shining armour for me,my ex husband left me for an older woman,i was left with 2 children,after 14yrs marriage and been with this man since I was 17,and then been 32 I headed for a nervous b/down,with support from my family and counselling,I read Louise's book,and found that the negetivity and guilt I was shouldering was his guilt placed on my shoulders all the years we were together,I didn't know me anymore,so her books were a Godsend at that time,with Meditations and Prayer and guidance, I was able to lift myself up,and find my own identity,and feel worthy.Now in the Year 2000,I have found peace,I attend a Spiritual church,teach Meditation and Personal deavelopment and share my stories with others.Since my breakup I have gone thru Cancer,but my faith now is so strong am able to cope,I believe in nurturing myself,I have 5 yrs clear since Cancer struck and I feel I can conquer most anything. Louise Hay has been able to share her gift with many and feel she has reached millions of people,turning their negetivity into positive healing.

0 comments:

Abraham Hicks Fan © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*